The Math-in-the-Middle Ontology is a curated theory-graph representation of mathematical knowledge that serves as an integrating ontology for mathematical software systems and services.
- Size: K
- Math in the Middle - SMGloM parity
A partial formalization of the SMGloM material
- Math in the Middle - Arithmetics
Naturals, Integers, Rationals, Reals,...
- Math in the Middle for elliptic curves
- Math in the Middle Foundation (specifying the math language level)
The logical foundation for all Math-in-the-Middle theories
- Math in the Middle Algebra
Algebraic Math-in-the-Middle theories
- A case study for representing mathematical models
A case study for representing mathematical models.